“Impact” is a short form documentary that celebrates the creativity and innovation of entrepreneurs and investors who have aligned with one of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to create a meaningful impact on the world.
The documentary was created to inspire investors to consider impact investing – investments that generate a measurable positive impact alongside a traditional financial return. The film features perspectives from a variety of experts, including:
• Peter Turkson, Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church
• Jon Hale, global head of sustainability research at Morningstar, Inc.
• Hazel Henderson, futurist, economist and author
• Judith Karl, executive secretary of the U.N. Capital Development Fund
• Jonas Kron, senior vice president and director of shareholder advocacy at Trillium Asset Management
• John Streur, president and CEO of Calvert Research and Management
“Impact” also follows the entrepreneurial journeys of David Katz, founder and CEO of The Plastic Bank, and George Taylor, CEO of TRU Colors Brewing Company.
David and George embody the artistry that takes place when entrepreneurism aligns with purpose.